All images on this site are copyright Tim Hunt & Karen Massey 1995-2007.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good and Evil

This is my own light-hearted illustration of those opposing forces that reside within us all. I tried to balance the design so as not to favour one side over the other. I'm always amused at how people react. I can almost see the little cartoon angel and devil sitting on their shoulders as they look at this. Some people relish acknowledging the little devil inside, while for others it is an immediate turn-off. Some asked if I did this design on children's shirts and other parents tried to steer their little angels away from it, e.g. "wouldn't you prefer the turtle design hon?...Oh, look at this one. Happy people dancing!") This design has been out of print for a while, but just last weekend somebody asked me about it. I may bring it back soon. Just as an aside, my Mom wears this shirt.

1 comment:

Rosy said...

The design was really nice. It looks very artistic.
cheers,
Rosy.
http://www.rhinestonetshirts.net/